There are so many good things to say about a Montana vacation this summer! Where even to begin?
- Let’s start with the airfare—about $400 round trip, Ontario, CA to Missoula “International” (yes) Airport. We can pick you up there.
- Abundant Air BNB opportunities in amazing, beautiful locations! Mix and Match. Starting at $350/week.
- Horseback riding on trails you won’t even believe could be so beautiful.
- River rafting—from relaxing to thrilling–take your pick.
- Hiking in the Rockies—So many trails, so little time.
- Fishing—think “A River Runs Through It”
- And the weather!—it is a rare day that hits 90 degrees. “Big Sky” is not just an empty phrase. The Montana sky is a constant amazing show in itself.
We will be glad to help you achieve a Montana vacation and come ride our horses “Underneath These Western Skies”.
Email us at